We are highly experienced when it comes to laying block Paving driveways. We have been installing block paving driveways for well over 25 years In Hinckley, Rugby, Coventry, Nuneaton We install all forms of paving including tarmac, concrete and Indian Sandstone, Resin, but our most popular style of driveway paving is block paving.
Why is this?
Unlike most driveways, with block paving there is a massive range of colours, styles and patterns.
We can install diamond patterns, box front patterns and different coloured borders, all catered to suit your desired style. Also block paving is very cost effective and can be installed within a matter of days, without having to wait weeks to drive on once completed.
1. Excavation of your old driveway up to 12 inches in depth.
2. Removal of rubbish, leaving area clean and tidy
3. Sub base of MOT type 1 to be installed, depth depending on ground density, this will then be compacted using a whacker plate.
4. We then put a layer of sharp sand over the hardcore that's screened to a perfect level.
5. We then Whacker the sharp sand to avoid any sinkage of the blocks.
6. Then we install the blocks on top of the sand in the desired style/pattern.
7. We then fill the blocks with a fine paving sand, whack it again to ensure the paving sand is fitted and then cover the drive in a fine paving sand also known as kiln dry.
8. If then requested we also seal the driveway, weather permitting.
9. Block Paving Driveway complete.